Sean Bascom (DRE# 01862044) focuses on the brokerage of commercial properties; predominantly multi-family assets throughout San Diego. He has facilitated numerous 1031 tax-deferred exchange transactions and is persistent and creative when assisting clients to achieve their goals.
Sean also has experience in vacant land sales and acquisitions and is adept at helping clients evaluate sites for feasibility and highest and best use. He has worked with numerous local, institutional and municipal clients including the City of Chula Vista and Dunkin’ Donuts.
Sean has successfully represented his clients on the purchase, sale and leasing of hundreds of millions of dollars of real estate. He is well versed in strategies that maximize returns, minimize taxes and have an overall positive impact for his client’s.
• Multifamily Investment Specialist, South Coast Commercial, Inc.- San Diego, CA
• Assistant Project Manager, Gabhart Investments – San Diego, CA
• Aircrew Rescue Swimmer/Helicopter Crewchief, United States Navy
• Bachelor of Science (B.S.): Real Estate – San Diego State University
• President – The Real Estate Society of SDSU
• San Diego County Apartment Association
• Commercial Realtors Association San Diego
• SDSU The Corky McMillin Center for Real Estate
• Vice President – SDSU Real Estate Alumni Association
• Founder – “Sprockids San Diego” Youth Mountain Bike Programs
• Coach – Peñasquitos Girls Softball Association