Sean Bascom focuses on the brokerage of multi-family apartment properties in San Diego. He has assisted clients to facilitate 1031 tax-deferred exchange transactions, execute IRR and leverage analysis for short or long term holding periods and scrutinize cash on cash as well as return on equity functions to see feasibility of an increased investment base.
Sean has successfully represented clients on the purchase and sale of tens of millions of dollars worth of real estate. He is well versed in strategies that maximize returns, minimize taxes and
have an overall positive impact on a client’s net worth.
- Multifamily Investment Specialist, South Coast Commercial-San Diego, CA
- Multi-Family Investment Specialist, Apartment Realty Group – San Diego, CA
- Assistant Project Manager, Gabhart Investments – San Diego, CA
- President, The Real Estate Society of SDSU – San Diego State University
- Aircrew Rescue Swimmer/Helicopter Crewchief, United States Navy – San Diego, CA
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.): Business Finance with an emphasis in Real Estate – San Diego State University
- San Diego County Apartment Association (SDCAA)
- Commercial Realtors Association San Diego (CRASD)
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- San Diego Creative Investors Association (SDCIA)