Lora Johnson helps California investors with multi-unit apartment/commercial buildings and investment portfolios. Her main tasks involve preparing and managing properties until they are ready to hit the market. Once the building and client is ready, she then helps facilitate the listing process and sale while in escrow. Most of the areas she works in are considered “up and coming” or “in the path of progress…” such as Barrio Logan, City Heights, Encanto, Golden Hill, Logan Heights, National City, Normal Heights, North Park, Oceanside, and Spring Valley.
Some of her main services:
- Help create plans to improve poorly managed assets
- Run renovation projects and manage timeline
- Perform daily management and accounting tasks
- Create all variations of marketing material and campaigns
- Provide Real Estate guidance and consulting (Specializing in 1031 Exchanges)
- Manage sale and inspections while in escrow
- Helps clients find new building (upleg/downleg/or new home/investment)
- Evaluate properties to provide a broker opinion of value
Beginning in 2013, she was hired on at South Coast Commercial, Inc. with Joe Ramos and David Cameron to assist with their transactions and manage their investments. By the end of 2014, they sold about 244 units and added 150 to their own portfolio. In 2015, Lora helped close over 34 escrows while still managing 300 doors. By the end of that same year, she gained extensive experience with selling 2-4 units in Logan Heights, Barrio Logan, Encanto, and National City. In 2016, Lora joined Benn Vogelsang’s team and has since helped him sell over 500 units and has also gained her own clientele to manage multi-family investment assets all throughout San Diego county.
In addition, Lora finished her undergraduate career at San Diego State University and Chung-Ang University where she studied Education and International Relations. She also has prior experience with high-end residential sales in San Diego county from 2005-2008 as an associate with Coldwell Banker.